- New research from the GLO network: Childcare in Vietnam – how Asian females perform in the labor market. And free access to all GLO research papers from May 2019.
- From walls to seawalls: Climate change is predicted to redesign the game of walls worldwide.
- June 20, 2019. GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann spoke in a crowded research seminar at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest on global labor economics.
- The Future of Europe after the European Elections. Public Debate at the Central European University, Budapest, on June 5, 2019.
- GLO President Zimmermann was visiting the Romanian National Bank in Bucharest
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Remittances provide developing economies with the means to grow. Therefore, migration contributes to development. And migration policy is development policy. The 2017 David K Smith Symposium at Middlebury College deals with this issue. Prominent researchers speak (see program below) including … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University and UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), visited the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University on March 29-30, 2017. He was invited to deliver the prestigious Andrew F. Smith … Continue reading
The Economic Stars present the top cited, highly downloaded, and most shared journal articles published 2016 in the Springer economics journals. Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University & UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, is President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) and Editor-in-Chief of … Continue reading
Budapest, Hungary: The Central European University (CEU) fights for survival. “Concerned citizens in Hungary, Europe, and around the world, express their solidarity with Central European University (CEU) and express concern at proposed legislative changes to CEU’s status in Hungary. These … Continue reading