- “International Migration Encourages Social and Political Change” …. and other fresh research from the GLO Global Network. All GLO research papers freely accessible.
- Farewell Kuala Lumpur: Thanks for a great visit! GLO President has left Malaysia and reached Guangzhou in China.
- Publishing in good journals: Large interest among University of Malaya (UM) scholars in a seminar with UM Visiting Professor Klaus F. Zimmermann
- EBES President Klaus F. Zimmermann meets Noor Azina Ismail of the University of Malaya and Jonathan A. Batten of Universiti Utara Malaysia during his tenure as Visiting Professor at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.
- GLO President and Visiting Professor of the University of Malaya (UM), Klaus F. Zimmermann, spoke in a joint UM – World Bank Seminar on the Transfer of Economic Preferences Across Generations
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Remittances provide developing economies with the means to grow. Therefore, migration contributes to development. And migration policy is development policy. The 2017 David K Smith Symposium at Middlebury College deals with this issue. Prominent researchers speak (see program below) including … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University and UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), visited the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University on March 29-30, 2017. He was invited to deliver the prestigious Andrew F. Smith … Continue reading
The Economic Stars present the top cited, highly downloaded, and most shared journal articles published 2016 in the Springer economics journals. Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University & UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, is President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) and Editor-in-Chief of … Continue reading
Budapest, Hungary: The Central European University (CEU) fights for survival. “Concerned citizens in Hungary, Europe, and around the world, express their solidarity with Central European University (CEU) and express concern at proposed legislative changes to CEU’s status in Hungary. These … Continue reading