- Hartz IV überwinden: SPD bastelt weiter an ihrem Untergang. Nun sollen die erfolgreichen Arbeitsmarktreformen daran glauben.
- GLO Fellow Robert Holzmann will head the Austrian National Central Bank.
- “No Return” from Italian Labor and Pension Reforms: An Insider View Back at Italian Government Policies by Marco Leonardi. A New Book, an Author Summary and Interview.
- WageIndicator movement celebrates 20 years of successful activities
- #Brexit has become a cliffhanger! But both most likely outcomes of the challenge may also bring long-term chances.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University and UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), visited the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University. On March 30, 2017, he was invited to deliver the prestigious Andrew F. Smith … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann, Princeton University and UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, gave research seminars on: “Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water and Mental Health” on March 24, 2017: Economics Department, Rutgers University March 29, 2017: Economics Department, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, … Continue reading
Today, the world faces a rising controversy about the benefits of globalization and international collaborations…. To deal with this challenge, we have now started a new initiative, the GLO, the Global Labor Organization. The catchword will be glabor, hence the … Continue reading
New responsibilities for POP Co-Director Klaus F. Zimmermann (UNU-MERIT, Maastricht University and Princeton University): He recently became a member of the Editorial Board of the Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting. In 2016, Zimmermann had visited the Institute for Economic Forecasting … Continue reading