- New research from the GLO network: Childcare in Vietnam – how Asian females perform in the labor market. And free access to all GLO research papers from May 2019.
- From walls to seawalls: Climate change is predicted to redesign the game of walls worldwide.
- June 20, 2019. GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann spoke in a crowded research seminar at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest on global labor economics.
- The Future of Europe after the European Elections. Public Debate at the Central European University, Budapest, on June 5, 2019.
- GLO President Zimmermann was visiting the Romanian National Bank in Bucharest
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2016
In a contribution about “An EU disintegration after Brexit is not a likely possibility” recently published in The International Economy, Spring 2016, 26-27, as part of a set of articles of prominent public individuals, Klaus F. Zimmermann (Center for European … Continue reading
In the face of a potential Brexit, the UK debates whether the economic impacts in terms of wages, employment and public services due to migration are beneficial or detrimental to the country. Those pushing for Brexit argue that it is … Continue reading
To intensify his presence in Germany, Klaus F. Zimmermann, Harvard University and UNU-MERIT, Maastricht, has accepted the following affiliations: Senior Fellow of the Center for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn Research Fellow, Center for Evaluation and Development, University of … Continue reading