- Son preference and education inequalities. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Child care costs, household liquidity constraints, and gender inequality. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- The darkest days in Europe since WWII continue.
- Understanding the labour market costs of motherhood: A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics
- Cognitive Misperception and Chronic Disease Awareness: Evidence from Blood Biomarker Data
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Habeck
Tatort Buchmesse Frankfurt: Visiting the Bookfare Frankfurt 2019 (Oct 16 – 20). #BuchmesseFrankfurt ; #fbf2019; #Herkunft, #Habeck
Impressions from a visit on October 16, 2019. #Tatort; Saša Stanišić – Winner of the Novel of the year 2019 Award for “Herkunft”; Robert Habeck – German writer and politician, co-chairperson of Alliance ’90/The Greens, a potential candidate for chancellor, … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Media, News Tagged #China, Bookfare Frankfurt 2019, Buchmesse Frankfurt 2019, Habeck, Herkunft, human-animal relationship, Stanišić Leave a comment