Theme: “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation”
June 12-14, 2019, College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda, Kigali
- June 12-14: Kigali, Rwanda. College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda. 4th EABEW Conference (International Conference of Eastern Africa Business and Economic Watch) on “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation” with support of the Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- GLO Fellows Manfred Fischedick, Almas Heshmati and GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann are among the invited speakers.
- Almas Heshmati is the academic Lead of the GLO Research Cluster on “Labor Markets in Africa”.
- GLO Fellow Rama B. Rao is the Chair of the Organizing Committee of the conference.
- Call for Papers with deadline April 30, 2019.
- Call for Papers. Original evidence based theoretical, methodological, empirical research, policy or practice oriented research papers on the theme are invited from researchers, academicians, industry practitioners for presentation at the conference. Submitted papers should be in the areas of economics and business management and any other interdisciplinary fields that contribute to socio-economic transformation that may fall in any of the tracks defined in the call.
- For other GLO Events see the GLO event calendar.
GLO Fellow Rama B. Rao (right), Professor of Management, College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda, is the Chair of the Organizing Committee of the 4th EABEW Conference. Here with Klaus F. Zimmermann during a visit of Kigali in December 2017.